Thursday, October 16, 2008

Rachael Yamagata Live In-Store @ Barnes&Noble Union Square- NYC


Okay, so as a little surprise, I was passing through Union Square early this week and noticed that Rachael Yamagata was doing an in-store appearance/performance/cd signing at Barnes&Noble on Thursday. As I am a HUGE Rachael Yamagata fan and had no other social obligations on Thursday evening, I made it a point to turn up to said appearance/performance/cd signing...with my camera of course. As luck would have it, I was moved up to one of the very close-up "Reserved" row seats because some very important losers didn't show up in time. Yay Me! And Yay You...Because you get to see the photos....and stay tuned. I'll also be snapping photos of Rachael at the Bowery Ballroom in NYC on 30th October.
Just at the start....


Sometimes...you can actually see her face!



Just before a song...


Taking questions from the moderator...



Inside the music


All introspective and thinky...

Here's a little live vid of Rachael performing "Sunday Afternoon" at the event.



Video courtesy of JoThere on Youtube.

No comments:

Post a Comment